Friday 10 July 2015

THE FUNNY KIKAMBA LOVE LETTERS THAT HAVE BEEN TRENDING ONLINE

A MUST READ!!!! # LoveLetter From Kimondolo to his
girlfriend Syombua.

Dear Syorain,
First is greetings like sand in the ocean there Mwambasa
where my Uncle sits. After the greetings, ill not spoil
watches but tell you direct.
Mbevi, Since that sunday we were 2, in the river, i have not
been eating, sleeping, or whatever. Kana, i miss u more than
muthokoi.
Why sould i cheat u? I am telling truth which is naked, true
words that can germinate if planted.
I am hearing you blood. Yaani you are created! You are
there and you remain!
I cannot finish all words i have in my box shaped head for
u. U are ripe! Let me stop there and remember this krismas
what we planned about u giving me. hehe U are mine, i can
only be robbed u if i dont have a catapult or in kiswahili
panda.

Answer me.
Signed '!@#$%^

KAMBA LOVE LETTER

My l6vf' ahave Nokiad you
{Nimekunoki} (i.e) fallen with you more than i have nokiad
other nokias uare ma better option.
I fell complete with u
u cant live without me ad i cant continue without you, Even
our names suggest (i.e) Savali and Komu = Savalikomu
please let get connected for life
¤¤ TISH ALIPHONCE ¤¤

No comments:

Post a Comment