Saturday 11 July 2015

Tbe Funniest Speech by IDI AMIN DADA

“Ladies and Women, my beloved husbands and men in this
general assembly, I am thank you very difficult for your kind
to forgive me this hour to talk about Africa and my country
which is in Uganda. First I am Field MArshal Dr Al Haj Idi
Amin Dada the life President of my country.

I am apologised because I have not deaded Archbishop
Jamani Luwum when so many people tell me so many
questions about him. His death on my behalf was happened
with accident which was in the car when he walked with it.

So again let me teach that as far as I am knowing and even
the two Ministers all Oboth-Ofumbi and Oryema was all of
the two deaded in one of that very accident. So I am not
mistake you see.
Another words is for the order in my country in Uganda. The
Press Newsmen which you can all look them here will
wanted to know the law orders of my country.

They have
enquiring me many questions on because my policemen
don’t catch people in court while they have just them lost
them on the way. No this is not the right yet all of them who
are catched by my fellow policemen are removed for court.
When the court does not find them good enough and tis
them with all mistakes beginning from one month to ten
years with even above. So we attempt people in court
before we die them in prisons and those you understand
about them dead are if they travel with care and they don’t
find control and miss in the bush where they previously
dead themself as my men invent their death. Uganda is a
peace loving brother country when people enjoy as is they
are in another country.

This is the true about one country.
Dr Kurt Waldheim you are very beautiful in one of these
husbands. I think you are this beauty to look what is going
in South Africa and Rhodesia. I am sending two hours to
whites as if they choose freedom to African Brothers or you
will not blame me and I take a wondering action to blow
them.
Lass of that I am thank your lunch which is smelly good. I
am again fed up with it and I have admitted to revenge
when bothe of you are invented by Uganda.

Thank you very
hard an we shall collide everywhere else in internal.”
When the Queen later asked the journalists present what on
earth Amin had said, they replied that it was in a language
similar to English, but that was all they could say.

No comments:

Post a Comment